But not when it comes to Lesvos Lesfic, our fun-filled lesbian fiction convention on the Greek island. Our ticket for the whole event only costs you €40.
Lesvos Lesfic 2017 will be taking place from 8th to 13th June on the Greek Island Lesbos/Lesvos.
- access to all panels, discussions, and author readings during the meeting.
- You’ll get a festival bracelet and a signed paperback from one of the attending Ylva authors. You’ll receive the paperback and festival bracelet in your welcome pack on Lesvos
- The food at the Meet and Greet will be free too
If you’d like to attend Lesvos Lesfic, here is what you will have to organize:
- register for the event and buy the ticket (here)
- the travel package, which includes the flight from Athens to Lesvos and back, transfer from the airport to the hotel, and accommodation for either five or seven nights in a hotel (you can book this travel package with Sappho Travel),
- the flight/travel to Athens (which you can book either on your own or by contacting Sappho Travel).
You can either book your flights and accommodation on your own or through Sappho Travel, with whom we partnered up again. They offer good prices for the flights from/back to Athens and for the accommodation on Lesvos. Have a look at their website and book directly through them: www.lesvos.co.uk/skalaeressos/lesvos_lesfic.htm